2006 eXmark Weights and measures

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by TLS, Mar 17, 2006.

1. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

I finally recieved my 2006 eXmark Brochure and DVD. Nice work on both.

I am a number guy. Constantly drawn to specifications. This is one area that I think you could improve the Brochures. Put more "details" in the details!

How about track width, trim side measurement, wheelbase, seat height, deck width with deflector UP, departure angles, blade tip speed, etc. I realize that other manufacturers don't list all of this, but it would be real nice knowing everything without taking a trip to the dealership with scales and measuring devices.

One area in particular that I'm confused about are the weights of the Lazer XS's.

You offer 4 engine choices, and 3 deck choices. Yet your brochure/website only list 3 different weights.

1510 for 60" decks
    1560 for 66" decks
    1610 for 72" decks

There is no way a 31hp BVG equipped XS weighs the same as a 25hp KUBOTA. The only way I can see this being true is if your using balast weight. But I see no documentation of such.

The XS lineup seems to weigh in around 200lbs more than your standard Lazer line does. This is considerable, and every pound counts.

How about some more speed now.....your up to 12mph on the XS line....how about a special edition Lazer. 15mph, 35hp BVG, 66" deck. You seem to have a great new deck.....now show it off with some real speed!

Thanks for your time.

2. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

How did you get the brochure and DVD? I'd be interested in 1 of those!

3. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

J&R, just go to the eXmark website. There is a section on there about sending for info.

Our very own Mr. John Gamba plays a leading roll in the DVD!!! Though I don't think it's his voice?

4. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

I was on a cruise

5. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

eXmark,

Any specific numbers on those weights I asked about above?

And any thoughts on a speedier 12+mph Lazer?

6. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Hello TLS,
    We realize "the need for speed" and have been discussing greater hp options.
    As far as more specific weight numbers I'm going to have to work with the engineers to get those.
    Thanks Brian

7. John Gamba

from ct

Brian!!

Is the 50" Triton 51"s or is it wider.

Thank you.

8. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Hey John,
    51.2"
    Brian

9. John Gamba

from ct

OHHH Thanks

10. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Brian,

Any specific actual wieghts on the XS lineup yet?

As you can tell....I'm a numbers and specs kinda guy!