1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

2006 Great Dane Brutus

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Fannin's lawn mowing, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Fannin's lawn mowing

Fannin's lawn mowing LawnSite Member

I have a 2006 Great Dane Brutus for sale. It is a commercial grade mower and only has 155 hrs on it. It has a 52" deck and a 27hp Kohler engine. I recently just purchased the mower to get my mowing business started. Unfortunately I am forced to sell it and replace the furnace and air conditioner in my house that just went out . I have the original invoice on the mower and it sold brand new for $6750.00. I paid $4500.00 for it. I will let it go for $4100.00 as I need the money. $4100.00 is the lowest I can go as this is what it will take to replace my furnace and air conditioner. The mower is in brand new condition with the exception of some scratches on the mower deck sides.

2. Fannin's lawn mowing

Can somebody tell me how to load pics on here from my computer????? thanks

3. Fannin's lawn mowing

great dane brutus.jpg Here is the only pic I have right now

great dane brutus.jpg

4. Fannin's lawn mowing

bump...nice mower...great price....

5. IntegrityGuy

IntegrityGuy LawnSite Senior Member

what intervals do you change the oil in it. what maintenece have you done to it?

6. Fannin's lawn mowing

I just bought the mower from a homeowner in Miamitown up off of I-275.. I don't have a regular maintenance routine for it yet. I was planning to do a service at Maxwell's Lawn Equipment at the end of this month. They are booked up until the end of this month. Otherwise the complete professional service would already be done. The service is about $320.00. Maxwell's is located in Beavercreek, Ohio on North Fairfield Rd.

The mower is straight! There's nothing wrong with it. I just need the money to redo my furnace and air conditioner before the wife comes unglued on me because our air is out... No point in fixing the air without redoing the furnace too...They are both about 20 years old....

I'm trying to get pics to upload on here. I will have more pics tomorrow. :)

7. Fannin's lawn mowing

bump for a good cause....nice mower....

8. Fannin's lawn mowing

100_0970.jpg

100_0973.jpg

100_0976.jpg

100_0966.jpg

100_0982.jpg

100_0970.jpg

100_0973.jpg

100_0976.jpg

100_0966.jpg

100_0982.jpg

9. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

If you were closer to me I would get rid of my bobcat and buy this. That is low hours for that price. The mower lookes good too. I really don't see why this thing shouldn't sell soon. Best of luck with the sale.

10. Fannin's lawn mowing

Thanks mowerbrad, I appreciate the comment. I wish I didn't have to get rid of it, but I need heat and air conditioning in my house first.