1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

2006 kubota ZD25 need opinions please

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by moloss, Nov 6, 2007.

1. moloss

moloss LawnSite Member

I am not a professional landscaper just a home owner......anyhow I have come across a 2006 kubota ZD25 for sale it has 130hrs on it and has been serviced regularly.....the guy wants $8000 for it......it's in good shape.....any and all suggestions are needed.....thank you......Chris.
  2. Galashiels

Galashiels LawnSite Member

Can't comment on price but for a diesel its only just run in, will last a life time in non commercial use. They produce a good cut, are solid and reliable, and just sip fuel.
  3. JTF40

JTF40 LawnSite Senior Member

Way too much - offer him $6,500.00. The newer models are a night & day difference from that one - I know because I have owned both. :usflag:
  4. moloss

moloss LawnSite Member

I'm wanting a ZTR to run down the edges of my drive way (1/4 mile)......cut about 3 1/2 acres (with about 20 trees) right at the house but to also be heavy duty enought to run along the fence lines (I have quite a bit of cross fencing) so I don't have to get to close with the bush hog (don't ask me how I know!), I don't like fixing fences!.......anyhow I'm not limited to just the kubota......I have a kubota M6800 so I like the brand but I have no expierence with the different brands of ztr's.......not to sound stupid but what is the difference (while actually cutting) with the 2 different kubota's?