2006 Ram 3500 QCLB DRW ALCOA DUMP 40k Mi $29,500

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by cuttingedge_lc, Nov 8, 2010.

1. cuttingedge_lc

cuttingedge_lc LawnSite Member

2006 Big Horn Edition Dodge Ram 5.9 High output diesel 6speed, Dual rear wheel, pwr windows, pwr locks, keyless entry, Jake brake, 40,000 mile on motor and 147,000 on chasis
    All bottom end fluids are Amzoil synthetic
    8'x8.5' Mason landscape dump bed - sides fold down to flat bed
    22.5" Alcoa aluminum wheels
    4" Straight pipe Exhaust
    K&N filter

The truck is very tight and runs out very well.
    One of the very best looking work trucks in Spokane! Now you can finally get noticed and Promote yourself!

This truck has only been driven by me (owner) and has been taken care to the best of my abilty
    This is a Premature Listing and truck will not be detailed until our season is over. Would like to get a deal going before season ends

Luke 509-218-3170

2010-08-06 08.20.30.jpg

IMG_20101022_175519.jpg

2. 4 seasons lawn&land

4 seasons lawn&land LawnSite Gold Member
    from NY

$3500 delivered to upstate NY. I'll pay for you feul and tolls.

3. cuttingedge_lc

$3500 for the truck and I drive it to you? I am sorry but I don't understand your offer?

4. cuttingedge_lc

I can give it to you for $29,000 after I have it detailed for you and you could probably have it shipped. Check out Uship.com and shippers can bid on shipping it for you

5. mybowtie

mybowtie LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

I think he was busting your chops.

6. cuttingedge_lc

If he was he can kiss my a$$

7. pitrack

pitrack LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice truck, wish you were closer.

8. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

best of luck with the sale.

yur new on here so you mite want to watch the comments. stuff like tht can have you banned by moderators:nono:

9. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

nice looking truck but what happened to the original motor ? Why the 22.5s on a work truck ?

10. cuttingedge_lc

At 98K mi theres was an issue on the 5.9 HO cummins so at around 100k the motor was rebuilt by the dealer. I bought the truck the way it sits with the wheels. I get so much attention from it and have had quite a few clients comment on how professional it looks. The truck brand new costs just over $70,000 and has only been owner driven. I have found the higher end clients (at least in my area) enjoy having clean and presentable equipment parked in front of there house not rundown chevys. Everybody has a different vision for their business and this was part of my vision plus I have not gotten to the point where I sit behind the desk all day and run my employees so I like to have a nice office to drive in all day ;)