1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

2006 Ram 3500 QCLB DRW ALCOA DUMP 40k Mi $29,500

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by cuttingedge_lc, Nov 8, 2010.

1. cuttingedge_lc

cuttingedge_lc LawnSite Member

It just frustrates me when I have a business to run and a truck to sell that some people dont have any respect for our time

2. cuttingedge_lc

Ya that what I thought when I found the truck "In Nashville TN" Its so rare to find a quad cab dump diesel with low mile that hasn't been beat on. They are all usually reg cabs with 11' dump bodies and it sure is nice to have space for more guys or cut the day a little short and pick up the kid from school. I tell you what though I actually drove it to spokane WA. If you get on Uship.com shippers will bid for your business to get it to you but I am not sure they can haul a truck that is as big as a shipping truck :)

3. BlackDog3

BlackDog3 LawnSite Member

Not to start a war or waste your time.. whats wrong with older chevy's?

Chris

Last edited: Nov 9, 2010
  4. mybowtie

mybowtie LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

Because someone posted something you didnt like there "wasting your time"
    Common get a life........

5. mybowtie

mybowtie LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

I'm going to waste more of your time. This should have been posted in the market place forum.

6. cuttingedge_lc

Its there too

7. cuttingedge_lc

Nothings wrong with em man Just here in spokane most of em are all beat Plus all the crap they throw on the roads does a number on everything. Thats a pretty sweet one in your sig. Is that a flat bed on the back? I would love to do a bowtie conversion on a new chevy and throw a cummins in it.

8. BlackDog3

BlackDog3 LawnSite Member

Ya i bet they do get really beat up out there and look like crap. Mine is one the best looking vintage year trucks that still go to work everyday! Its flat bed that dumps. As for your last comment.... just wait..... i recently purchased a 12 valve cummins...

9. cuttingedge_lc

I really have to just laugh at myself!! Why would I even try to sell that thing. You guys have a great winter and I look forward to seeing you guys on Lawn site.

10. pitrack

pitrack LawnSite Bronze Member

This isn't still for sale is it?
    Posted via Mobile Device