2006 Walker for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by turfscape, Jun 30, 2007.

1. turfscape

turfscape LawnSite Member

I have a 2006 Walker model MT. It has the 20HP Kohler and a 48 inch deck. The mower is in great shape. It only has 130 hours on it. I bought it thinking that it was what i needed and now i realize i need a side discharge mower more. The mower has the comfort seat, lights, and the deck height adjusment so you are pulling no pins. I'm asking $7500 but make me an offer. I need to get rid of it. I'm willing to drive if I have to. Thanks.

2. advanced irrigation

advanced irrigation LawnSite Senior Member
    from tx

i have a 2007 54" hustler with 75 hrs. i need something i can get into a backyard. please call me 806-946-8378
    bryce

3. advanced irrigation

advanced irrigation LawnSite Senior Member
    from tx

i can drive to meet you also
    waiting for a call

4. Focal Point Landscapes

Focal Point Landscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Do you have a pic ?

5. turfscape

yeah i can get pics tomorrow. i just have to figure out how to put them up on here. if anyone can help, i'd appreciate it.

6. turfscape

here are the pictures of the mowers.

WALKER 1.1.jpg

WALKER 2.1.jpg

WALKER 3.1.jpg

WALKER 4.1.jpg

WALKER 5.1.jpg

7. DSTC

DSTC LawnSite Member

I might be interested. We are about an hour away fo you in GA. Do you have the plug for the vaccum so that the mower will mulch instead of bag?

8. 2 clowns mowing

2 clowns mowing LawnSite Senior Member

so why not buy a side discharge deck? i bought a mt20 with 42" deck then bought a 48" sd. you will need the ghs this fall for sure. paid 1600 for sd deck new, you can get used decks on e-bay i have the high dump also and it's worth it.

9. DSTC

DSTC LawnSite Member

Why spend the extra money on a deck when Walker makes a plug for the GHS system to mulch? They also make something that will hold open the backend of the GHS hopper and make it a rear discharge. I'd probably at least go that route instead of a whole new deck:)

10. turfscape

DSTC
    I don't have the plug. I used it strictly for a bagger. It's a great mower. I just need a side discharge mower more than i need a bagger.