1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

2007 Chevrolet Silverado

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Executive Lawn Care, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Executive Lawn Care

Executive Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Hey guys,

Here is my 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 that I purchased about 6 months ago. It has about 150 *** km and runs great. It is an automatic 4.8L v8 2WD, no power options. However it does have the leather seats. Tires are new, they are wrangler silent armor and I am hoping to get 100,000 + km with them. Purchased the BackRack a few weeks after purchasing the truck.

Simple but works great for me, hope it lasts me a long time!

Please comment and thanks for checking it out!

*I have more pictures, but I am having a hard time adding them. Will be up shortly.

2. locallawncare.ca

locallawncare.ca LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Hey nice truck, I got the same year only reg cab and 8ft bed. I took off the front emblem and painted it flat black to match the grill, looks sweet. Also took all the badges off the sides and back so I had more room for logos, I'll post some pics when I take some. I got a back rack too, but the safety cage one. Looks good.
  3. mdvaden

mdvaden LawnSite Bronze Member

My last was similar, but 2008 and dark red.

Enjoyed it very much ... many good adventures.