1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

2007 Cub Cadet Tank for sale. Excellent Condition, low hours!!!!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by capnsac, Sep 15, 2008.

1. capnsac

capnsac LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 2007 M60 Cub Cadet tank for sale. Has a 25hp Kawasaki Motor on it, plus the ogura blade clutch, and parker wheel motors. Has the ROPS standard, plus the striping kit, the fully adjustable suspension seat, and I will throw in the foot operated OCDC with the package. It has 180 hours on it and has had all maintenance done down to factory specs.

I have 2 of these machines but only have enough work for one. Like I said, I have taken meticulous care of this machine and have not used or abused it at all. I have never let anyone else use this machine besides ME, the owner!! You guys all know how you want your equipment treated, and that's how I have treated it every single time I sat on it.

I am asking $5700/offer for it. Hell of a deal for a mower that I bought for $8500 last November. Please feel free to PM me or call me at 402-981-5162 for any questions/comments. Thanks for looking and I look forward to hearing from you!

~Pete

100_0335.jpg

100_0336.jpg

100_0337.jpg

2. capnsac

I forgot to add that it has the Industrial air-cleaner on it standard, plus the twin 7-gallon fuel tanks.

3. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice clean TANK love them. I can say they really are built like Tanks Very solid and no problems at all with mine. Still running 2001 model. If you were closer or planning a trip up to New England Ill buy it:weightlifter:

4. capnsac

I can get it shipped there for around $600, and with the way gas is alone it would cost at least that much there and back. Just something to think about! :)

BUMP BUMP

5. Mowinforaliving

Mowinforaliving LawnSite Bronze Member

email me. I lost the call earlier.

6. capnsac

Will have the email with pics for you tomorrow late morning. Talk to ya soon

7. capnsac

Bump It Uhhhhhhh!!!

8. capnsac

bump bump bump

9. capnsac

more pics for ya'll

100_0359.jpg

100_0360.jpg

100_0361.jpg