2007 f-150 landscape body

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by willretire@40, Nov 11, 2007.

1. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

2007 white f-150 xl. auto, am/fm, abs, 10k miles, and 4yr 100k mile extended warranty.$19,950

Attached Files:

2. ExecutiveLawns

ExecutiveLawns LawnSite Member

What motor? 2wd? where are you located? what size bed is that? whats the capacity?

Thanks

3. willretire@40

from VA

4.2 2wd. 1400 pound pay load. Dimensions app. 7x6 long before dove tail which is 2 feet.

truck 1 email.jpg

4. willretire@40

from VA

5. ashs inc

ashs inc LawnSite Senior Member
    from alabama

why are you selling? seems like a good setup

6. Scagguy

Scagguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Who is the manufacturer of the bed? Looks like a nice one.

7. packey

packey LawnSite Senior Member

Who built the bed I have been looking for one like it and everyone tells me it is not practicle for my one ton

8. willretire@40

from VA

my bed weighs about 800 lbs. you can do it on a 1 ton with no problem. primtrailers . com is the company that does them. u have to take your truck there and leave it for a week. my bed was approx $3k.

I am going down to 2 man crews so I will be using rangers now. I am to the point that I hate 3 man crews for a few reasons. one main one is trying to make sure all 3 show up everyday. employees are a trip. but I need to be harder on them but that's another subject.

I am in va beach va

9. casco73

casco73 LawnSite Member

are you saying you drove to texas from virginia and paid $3000.00 plus gas??do you feel it was worth it ?? I think the bed looks great but I think I would try and stay local first. I met someone local near me that paid $2000.00 for the same type of set up. Good Luck though

10. willretire@40

from VA

Sorry it was $2800 with gas and plane tickets. The only companies I found around here wanted $5k and they hadnt done it before.