2007 ford super-duty pics

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by qualitylawnmanagement, Jan 8, 2006.

1. qualitylawnmanagement

qualitylawnmanagement LawnSite Bronze Member

Does anyone have any pictures or the 2007 ford super-duty that are not covered up? Are they still going to use coils spring?

2. qualitylawnmanagement

qualitylawnmanagement LawnSite Bronze Member

no body? come on lets see some pics.

3. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

I have, I just forget where. LOL. I remember though, i doesnt look that much different from the exterior.

4. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

I'm more interested in the motor, what it will be, the same or I heard a rumor of a twin turbo.

5. work_it

work_it LawnSite Senior Member

The best I could do is these photos. I don't keep up with the changes of the body and could really care less. I'm more interested in it's overall performance.

Ifordsdall1.jpg

Ifordsdall3.jpg

6. vadeere

vadeere LawnSite Member

Im not a Ford Man, but I think those are 05 pics. Correct me if Im wrong.

7. Smalltimer1

Smalltimer1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Those are '05/'06 pics. The '07's are supposed to have a more defined front end and a distinctly different rear end, resembling more to the F-150's new styling.

From what I've heard, the new PSD will be 6.4L, common rail injection, twin turbos, with one small turbo feeding into a larger turbo to supposedly make for better low rpm throttle response to cut down on turbo lag. Not sure on the power numbers, I've heard everything from keeping similar #'s to the 6.0 to being rated at 400hp and 700lb. ft. of torque. Ford is keeping their mouth shut on this one for sure. I'm also pretty sure that they'll do some more testing on this one to prevent another 6.0 like introduction. With that being said, I've been perfectly happy with my 6.0, plenty of power, good mpg's, and has started every time.

8. work_it

work_it LawnSite Senior Member

Don't know...don't care. On my google search, for the 2007 Ford F-350 Super-duty, these were the only pics I could find that claimed that it was the 2007.

Personally I like Chevy. Honestly don't think ford has put out a quality truck in almost a decade. But once again, as usual, this is my opinion and don't really give a crap what anybody else has to say on the matter.

Have a nice day!

9. Smalltimer1

Smalltimer1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I like the Fords because they have got the job done for me as well as the farm for many years without fail. I mainly do not like the newer Chevys because I, like many others, feel that IFS does not belong in a 4x4 HD pickup and some other gripes with their build quality and things like that-that really aren't worth mentioning at this time.

10. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Wow, a sequential turbo setup on a pickup, what a deal. I wonder what kind of numbers they're looking at. I know turbo lag kinda sucks on the 7.3, that's alot of air that turbo into a monster of an engine. A sequential setup will be great for guys running manuals that's for sure, full power right out of first gear.