2007 Isuzu NPR HD dump for sale!

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by f50lvr2, Feb 8, 2012.

1. f50lvr2

f50lvr2 LawnSite Senior Member

Hi everybody,

I'm am selling my 2007 Isuzu NPR HD. $26,500 obo.
    Pertinents:
    5.2L pre-dpf diesel with automatic transmission
    Aircon
    PW,PL,PS
    Cruise control
    Roof vent
    Idle adjust knob in cab
    Stereo (kind of crappy)
    34xxx miles. That's right 34K!!
    8x12' Stake body dump. Three removable panels on each side.
    Manual Tarp system

This truck is in very-good condition overall. There are a few paint chips here and there on the cab but the bed and wheels were just re-painted. It drives with no problems and is actually very easy to drive because of the excellent visibility and light steering.

I just replaced the brake pads on the front wheels less than 100 miles ago. The tires all around are probably around 40% and should have another season in them easily.

The truck only has two problems. 1st is a cracked turn signal lens cover on the back (I never got around to getting a new one because I rarely drive it without the trailer behind, poor excuse I know).
    The second problem is that the dump bed apparently has a bad connection somewhere between the battery and the solenoid. The bed will raise up and down fine but you must run a lead between the power port on the solenoid and the battery terminal. When you do that you can control the bed up and down no problem. I routinely dumped 4-5k lbs of grass with this thing no problem.

I am not very good with electrics and have been using the bed this way for some time. I just haven't found anybody willing to take a look at it.

Just for reference this truck takes up about the same amount of space as a crew cab pickup, so you can still park it at walmart no problem. It also has a tiny turning circle so it's great for getting in and out of cul-de-sacs.

I have a bunch of pictures and a couple videos.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwU_jYX3og0&context=C30bf2ecADOEgsToPDskItZJK9p0rGEcZWlHvSllNp

Feel free to call me or pm me with any questions.
    Josh

Isuzu 012.JPG

2. f50lvr2

I'll try to slap the go-pro on today and get a drive video, meanwhile here's some more pictures:

Isuzu 001.JPG

Isuzu 002.JPG

Isuzu 003.JPG

Isuzu 004.JPG

Isuzu 005.JPG

Isuzu 006.JPG

Isuzu 007.JPG

Isuzu 008.JPG

3. f50lvr2

and some more pics

Isuzu 009.JPG

Isuzu 010.JPG

Isuzu 011.JPG

Isuzu 014.JPG

Isuzu 021.JPG

Isuzu 025.JPG

Isuzu 046.JPG

Isuzu 040.JPG

4. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Is the mileage original?

5. f50lvr2

Yes, original miles.

6. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

Nice truck!

7. f50lvr2

Thanks! It's been great for bagging grass and cleanups, and I still can't get over how maneuverable it is.

8. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

Bump for a great truck at a great price. I know I have 2 of them 04 and 06. That truck new is now a 55-60 K rig. If I was in the market for another I would make the trip. A local credit union would likely finance it too.

9. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

very nice truck

10. f50lvr2

Thanks!

I'm gonna keep it up here for a week or so before I list it locally, I'd like to give the LS guys first crack at it.