2007 JD suspension??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by WGASA, Jun 15, 2006.

1. WGASA

WGASA LawnSite Member
    from NM

Well, is JD going to provide vehicle suspension on their ztr's or just continue with the seat?
  2. WGASA

WGASA LawnSite Member
    from NM

Hmmm, it seems I'm in the Exmark and Hustler forum
  3. WGASA

WGASA LawnSite Member
    from NM

Ok, I was thinking of getting a 757 60" with 7 Iron II deck in the fall. I could wait until the '07's are out, hence the question on suspension. However, it seems that there is 80% more chatter on the Exmarks and Hustlers, even with their, so called, deck issues. Should I wait and if so, should I steer away from JD on a 60" mower? thx
  4. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

I have a couple 2006 60" 757 7 Iron II deck with the suspension seat but I have heard nothing about fork suspension in 2007. I promise you though you can't go wrong with the JD 757......and I know cause I'm closing in on a dozen total units of them. :)
  5. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

Yea I've always considered myself an Exmark man, but lately John Deere is looking PRETTY DARN GOOD. The cut quality is awsome.
  6. Pecker

Pecker LawnSite Bronze Member

As a 757 owner, I second that motion!
  7. deereman

deereman LawnSite Senior Member
    from USA

And also as a PROUD owner of Deere mowers myself , I will have to third that!
  8. WGASA

WGASA LawnSite Member
    from NM

Thanks for the info....it does seem that the 757 is right up there with the others. There are Deere dealers nearby, it just seems that there's less Deere 'talk' than the others mentioned here, making one wonder about quality, ability, longevity etc.etc
  9. WPLE

WPLE LawnSite Member

How about the 7iron II. Cut quality any better? It may be me but my 02 737 cuts like CRAP. Not been very pleased to say the least. Just my opinion but I will not be buying green again after this mower, my third deere.
  10. rodneyskip

rodneyskip LawnSite Member
    from KY

757 is great. I have had the 7-iron II and now have a 7-iron II MOD.

Great mower and great company.