2007 Kichler Trip to Panama

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by NiteTymeIlluminations, Jan 15, 2007.

1. NiteTymeIlluminations

NiteTymeIlluminations LawnSite Senior Member

I was just curious who on here will be on the Kichler Landscape Lighting Trip. Last year was the first year that I missed; I just had too much going on to go on a 7 day cruise. This year is back to the 4 night excursion so its much more do able. Who will I see this year?

2. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

I will be there!! I'm bringing my son on this one. Too bad that you missed the cruise. It was a great trip but I liked the trip to Puerto Vallarta more. This one is going to be great!! See you there!!

3. NiteTymeIlluminations

Puerto Vallarta had a great pool set up...the synchronized swimming had to be the funniest thing I had ever seen at a Kichler trip. It seems as if Panama will be very similar to the PV trip. The resort looks great, the beach not so great...stop by and say hi...I'll be with Sandy Illiopolis, Jeff Reuehle, Dan Wasson, actually I had about 12 contractors qualify...

4. NightScenes

I know those guys!! Sandy is one crazy canadian. I booked a fishing trip while I'm there. It will be me, Gerry De La Vega, Derrin Selkin, and Steve Riggs. I can't wait to catch my first Rooster Fish. It would be great to land a Marlin as well.

5. NiteTymeIlluminations

Very Cool...i Am Not Able To Make Any Fishing Trips...i Am On Relax Time With My Wife...i Have Taken 2.5 Days Off Since The Puerto Vallarta Trip And My Wife Is Making Me Have Some Serious Down Time While On The Trip...
    Everyone I Know Is Going Fishing At One Time Or Another So If You Want To Jump On Another Trip Im Sure You Can...sandy's Going Out Twice I Do Know That...

Is Rich Swor Coming This Year?

6. NightScenes

I don't think Rich is coming. I think his company rotates these kind of trips. I'll ask him later though.

7. klkanders

klkanders LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Ok you guys are making me very envious here! Warm weather, fishing, sand and I'm sure lots of beverages. Low temp last night was -14 gonna warm up to a blistering 12 maybe today. Finally got a measureable snow couple days ago. 5" Have fun on the trip!