2007 PG Magnum on ebay now

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by americanlawn, Jan 15, 2008.

1. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

This one is in Springfield, Illinois. "No reserve". 41 hours on the unit. Auction ends January 22. Two bids so far ($1025). The last Magnum I saw on ebay never sold cuz the reserve was not met.:usflag:

2. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

do you have a tag # for the post

3. americanlawn

from midwest

Item number 260203531236

4. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Did you use one before? :weightlifter:

506.jpg

5. americanlawn

from midwest

I demo'd these (2007 models) twice. Spray coverage was still not heavy enough for us, but this can easily be addressed. We still use two PG Ultras (2004 models), so I know PG units are built to last. We changed the pumps, etc in order to provide better weed control so they do what we expect of them. I've been told the 2007 models are better than older models for several reasons. I hope a member of lawnsite buys this unit at a good price. Thanks, americanlawn.

6. PSUTURFGEEK

PSUTURFGEEK LawnSite Senior Member

If anyone is interested I have a friend in the business with a Lt Rich Z-spray Jr. for sale 160 hours like new, he bought it for his techs to see if they would like it and they didn't and stayed with the magnums due to the amount of hills they apply on. 4295.00 located in southern end of pa.

7. BobcatBoy06

BobcatBoy06 LawnSite Member

PSUTURF I sent you a PM

8. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Looks like a lot of wheel rust for a 40hr machine.

Plus, the pictures are showing it DIRTY.

Perfect canidate for the engine block corrosion.

9. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

I noticed that the macine was also outside and looked like it had wet fert all over it! That was a BIG concern to me so I sent the seller an e-mail and it was a bank (probably a repo). They said the machine has set outside for 6 months and they hadn't started it or anything!

With that said...I wouldn't give over 2 grand for it! I don't want nothing that has set outside, unless it is a steal!

Rain + Fert + 6 months outside = Stay the heck away IMO

10. americanlawn

from midwest

Good advice. These machines are very expensive new, but I also noticed the deflector shield was broken????? I know of another unit soon to be on the market that will not have this problem. The brand name starts with a "T".