2007 Scag Turf Tiger 61/27hp kohlor air-cooled

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by edgeman2003, May 19, 2009.

1. edgeman2003

edgeman2003 LawnSite Member
    from md

Im selling my equipment because I just do have enough time to do this part time anymore because of the demands of my day job. the job I was getting, I did not need a 61" to cut these yard. It been lightly used, 2 hrs per week. It has under 40hrs on it. Great mower, cuts great in the wet grass. I hate to sell this mower, wife said it needs to go by the end of summer since I have very little time, especially with the family. asking what I owe on the mower.Paid $9,500 new for the mower, it was a leftover from 07' that I got last April. asking $7900 this month. When the season done, willing to sell for lower $7,200 in October. I have a link to more info on the mower. Mine does not have the suspension seat, just the regular light tan one. mower overall is in good condition.
    http://www.scag.com/spec_sheets/2009/TurfTiger-specsheet_2009.pdf
    http://www.scag.com/turftiger.html

2. edgeman2003

from md

here are some pics, I will take some of the side and rear in a few days[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. edgeman2003

from md

Will let it go for $7,000, Thats the lowest I can go.

4. Green Team Landscaping

Green Team Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Did you even use that thing? It looks brand new. Bump for a nice mower.

5. cutting it short

cutting it short LawnSite Member

thats a great deal . Good luck shouldnt have no problem selling that one . Nice piece

6. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

I was wondering the same thing! This mower looks better than most of the new ones my dealers have setting out front everyday. This mower should sell quickly.

7. bighaydenslawn

bighaydenslawn LawnSite Senior Member

Seriously, that thing is in mint condition. Real steal IMO. If I had the money and needed the mower I would be all over it.

8. edgeman2003

from md

it only has 41 hrs on it, I just need it gone by the end of this season or sooner

9. edgeman2003

from md

offers still stands, it would be good to let it go this week so I can cancel the rest of my accounts since it the end of the month

10. Raymond S.

Raymond S. LawnSite Senior Member

did you get my pm about meeting partway? Any interest in a trade for an older 60''?