1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

2007 Skag Turf Tiger mower, diesel, 65 hours like new

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Cap, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Cap

Cap LawnSite Member

This is a like new condition, still under warranty, 2007 Skag zero turn radius riding lawn mower. This mower features a 61" Velocity Plus cutter deck and is powered by a Kubota series 900 diesel engine.

This mower is in like new condition with only 65 hours of use as verified by the hour meter on the machine. Asking $9500 for this like-new money maker.

Please contact Dan at 630-303-0981

2. PhillipsBrosLawnCare

PhillipsBrosLawnCare LawnSite Member

Not to rain on ur parade.... but its Scag

3. Cap

Cap LawnSite Member

Thanks.....IF I could edit that original post, I would..........

4. scl-ztt

scl-ztt LawnSite Member

Does scag use Kubota diesel engines??? I thought they used CAT.

5. POPO4995

POPO4995 LawnSite Bronze Member

Kubota or CAT...your choice:)

6. BurkartLandscape

BurkartLandscape LawnSite Member

I believe they use CAT as well. I am 99.9% sure of that.

7. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Do you read?

Look at the post above you!

8. GracesLandscaping

GracesLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

these are the engine options on the current turf tiger... i dunno about an 07 but i dont think they use kubota now :/

STT52V-27CH 52" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 27hp Kohler air-cooled engine
    STT61V-27CH 61" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 27hp Kohler air-cooled engine
    STT61V-27KA 61" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 27hp Kawasaki liquid-cooled engine
    STT61V-28CAT-SS 61" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 28hp CAT liquid-cooled diesel engine
    STT61V-29KA-DFI-SS 61" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 29hp Kawasaki liquid-cooled engine, fuel-injected
    STT61V-31EFI-SS 61" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 31hp Kohler Aegis liquid-cooled engine, fuel-injected
    STT61V-35BVAC-SS 61" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 35hp Briggs-Vanguard air-cooled engine
    STT72V-28CAT-SS 72" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 28hp CAT liquid-cooled diesel engine
    STT72A-29KA-DFI-SS 72" Advantage Cutter Deck, 29hp Kawasaki liquid-cooled engine, fuel-injected
    STT72A-35BVAC-SS 72" Advantage Cutter Deck, 35hp Briggs-Vanguard air-cooled engine

9. Changing Seasons

Changing Seasons LawnSite Member

I don't think it matters. I own Cat and Kubota diesels and they are both very good.

10. Cap

Cap LawnSite Member

It is a Kubota diesel. I've got the same engine in a Ditch Witch mini skid steer and it is a sweet engine.