2007 Superduty Photo Found

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by tcls83, Apr 4, 2006.

1. tcls83

tcls83 LawnSite Member

I found this photo of the next Super Duty. They ruined its style in my opinion. I like the old one's styling much more.

Hope it looks better in person.

07.ford.sd.f34.500.jpg

2. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

With a new twin-turbo diesel right?

3. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Really not that much different than the '05's and '06's. IMO, it's looks like just a little change in the headlights and a slight change on the grill. Plus in '07 I believe the hood will open like the Dodge, so that probably played a part in those two changes.

4. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

The word is they have pushed that forward a couple more years.

5. tcls83

tcls83 LawnSite Member

Here's the inside. To me, the big "Superduty" lettering is gaudy and will be a dirt and dust magnet. But at least everything else looks functional.

07.ford.sd.int.500.jpg

6. 6'7 330

6'7 330 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm far from a ford expert, but it don't look all that different from the way it looks now.

7. Sharky

Sharky LawnSite Member
    from Ida, MI

I think the front looks like the family truckster from National Lampoons Vacation

8. tcls83

tcls83 LawnSite Member

Sorry if my opinions sound alittle harsh.

9. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

I see a big red button on the lower dashboard. that's gotta do something cool. I want one for my 05!

honestly I don't care for that grill, headlights or the fact that they moved the foglights out to the corners. Those mirrors look like the new chevy ones too. I think I'll keep my 05

10. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

I think the head lights look hidious and i dont care much for the grill....personally i think the 2005 and 2006 look the best!