2007 Turf Tiger for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by tenners, Jun 4, 2010.

1. tenners

tenners LawnSite Member

I have a 61" 29HP Kawasaki DFI liquid cooled mower for sale. It only has 328 hours on it and runs like new. I was thinking $7,000 but would take offers. Let me know. I could possibly meet for delivery depending on how far.

old scag 006.jpg

old scag 002.jpg

old scag 007.jpg

2. tenners

tenners LawnSite Member

3. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

is that the velocity deck? or advantage? How do those beads on the seat work?

4. tenners

tenners LawnSite Member

It's the velocity deck. The beads are for the wife, she says they feel good after a long day of mowing.

5. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

ok. i have a clamshell bagger. i will find out on monday if it will fit. i would be more tempted at 5500 or 6k

6. pblc

pblc LawnSite Member
    from South

Is the mower still available? Also, why are you selling such a high quality mower with only 328 hrs? Thanks.

7. tenners

tenners LawnSite Member

Yes the mower is still available. The reason were selling is we bought another mower 2 months ago that is the same exact model. We tried to sell the new one but haven't gotten many takers, so we thought we would try to get rid of the older one and just keep the new one. This mower runs like new but we don't need two identical mowers.

8. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

I have to ask ... why did you buy a new one to begin with and then try to sell it ??

9. tenners

tenners LawnSite Member

If you search for the thread "2010 scag 61" turf tiger" it will explain everything.

10. tenners

tenners LawnSite Member