2007 TWF 16' Landscape Trailer For Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Meadowbrook, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Meadowbrook

Meadowbrook LawnSite Senior Member

I'm putting my trailer up for sale again. I had this one for sale a couple of years ago and since ended up keeping it. Now with the addition of a few other trailers, this one has to go for sure. The trailer is in good shape, but not perfect. It will need an inspection, and a little metal work done. The gates are bent but fixable and they are still useable the way it is now. Everything else is good and works well.
    I am willing to take trades on it for industry related equipment, but no junk please.

Specs:
    Year 2007
    8' X 16' TWF Landscape Trailer
    Tires & brakes are in good shape
    Sprayers do not come with trailer
    Asking $1,500 or best offer

trailer #1.JPG

trailer #2.JPG

2. Meadowbrook

Also, I forgot to mention.....
    I have a Permagreen carrier rack for sale as well.
    It was bought a year and a half ago at Lesco to the tune of about a grand. It is in near perfect condition, Built by B&B welding...includes everything you need except the Permagreen (obviously). The wiring is good & the lights work. All metal is in excellent shape and could be put to work today (if there wasn't snow).
    Mounts into 2" reciever hitch, able to be put in by 1 person. but is much easier with 2.

$700 or best offer.....
    Or package with trailer $2000

3. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

That sprayer looks firmiliar.......

4. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Were the sprayer pumps ever rebuilt? :itflag:

5. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

This is a pretty well built trailer. Good sized angle iron, nice gates (may have assist springs to help lower raise - mine does)...happy w/ my 2010 20'er. Bump for a well built trailer

6. grahambino2001

grahambino2001 LawnSite Member

you selling any of the skid sprayers? I need one.

7. tjsquickcuts

tjsquickcuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Atlanta

Do Sprayers work, and whats been mixed in tanks. Looking for another set up ASAP as we start up again next week. And how are tires?

8. Meadowbrook

Evan...yep, it's the same one I got from you like 4-5 years ago, still works great! Thanks again

Joe...sprayer pumps are both only a few years old (SEE BELOW)

TurfDude...Thanks, the trailer is built good & heavy, gates just could used straightened & tack welded, you should buy this one lol :)

Grahambino...SEE BELOW

TjsQuickcuts...Tires are good, between 65%-75% all around all lights & brakes work

Sprayers are not included in the sale, we use them too regular to sell, sorry guys

9. EquityGreen

EquityGreen LawnSite Senior Member

Where are you located?
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member