2007 walker model b for sale 42inch mulch deck

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by shade tree landscaping, Jan 2, 2008.

1. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

42in mulch deck, 18hp briggs engine. aprox 125-130 hrs. Great mower, top speed of 8mph. Always greased and oil changed on time! Love the mower, just to small for where my business has gone. Located in 07728 PM me with any additional questions. asking $6500, negotiable

8-4-07 007.jpg

8-4-07 009.jpg

8-4-07 010.jpg

8-4-07 012.jpg

8-4-07 013.jpg

2. shade tree landscaping

3. shade tree landscaping

VERY surprised that no one is interested in this machine! Its a great machine at a great price!

4. shade tree landscaping

DISCOUNTED FROM EARLIER MUST SELL GREAT MACHINE
    For Sale:
    2007 Walker model B, aprox 130hrs, 42inch mulch deck with an 18hp Briggs engine. Cuts great, and stripes unbeliveable! Top speed of 8mph, this thing is fast! Asking $6000, or b/o, discouned from what I was asking before! Business Has grown huge in first year, do mostley large properties, 3+ acres and need a bigger machine. I must sell this machine. Feel free to PM me for any additional info. The machine is loacted in zip 07728

I have pics but it won't get me post them b/c they are already on a thread on here to sell them. PM me and I will send you over a few, or look for the post in the FOR SALE section

grass 1.jpg

5. bigclawn

bigclawn LawnSite Senior Member

$5,900 cash new with full warranty at our local dealer! It's possible you are asking a bit much. Get your local dealer to trade you up to a Walker Super B--a serious machine!

6. shade tree landscaping

I wish that I would have bought it from your dealer, b/c with tax and the 42in mulch deck mine cost 7k and change. Have tried to trade it into my dealer but I would take too big of a hit on it. I didnt know that the super B was out already

7. bigclawn

bigclawn LawnSite Senior Member

The dealers cost is right around 4950. Clean up your machine really show room new and ask him to sell it on consignment if you are going to buy a new machine from him. Can't ask him to give back his profit and there is one yrs depriciation to consider....you made money with it!

New Super B will be promo priced in the 8,400 range...

8. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

can you deliver to new york:drinkup:

9. shade tree landscaping

Depending on where in NY you are. I could def meet in the NYC metro area, PM me if you are serious

10. shade tree landscaping