2008 52" Bobcat Predator Pro Zero Turn Mower

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by rino251, Jul 14, 2010.

1. rino251

rino251 LawnSite Member

2008 52" Bobcat Predator Pro Zero Turn Mower with 26hp Generac Engine

Only 200 hrs.

Bought in June 2009 and used to cut personal residence. Never used commercially! Full Suspension Seat. 5 yr./500 hr Warranty.

PM or call me at 561 236 7543.

IMG_6434.jpg

2. motocross250r@

motocross250r@ LawnSite Member
    from GA

Price? Looks sweeett!

3. rino251

rino251 LawnSite Member

Sorry about that...$5,500

4. rino251

rino251 LawnSite Member

Price reduction...$5,000

5. GaDawg24

GaDawg24 LawnSite Member

Why are you selling? I would be very interested if we were located closer!!

6. rino251

rino251 LawnSite Member

I currently live on a 5 acre piece of property that I have sold. The house I'm moving to is .2 acres and this mower is a little bit of an overkill for that sized lot.

7. GreenShoesLC

GreenShoesLC LawnSite Member

shipping cost to Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada? postal code is r2e 0c7

8. tjholbrook

tjholbrook LawnSite Member

hello my name is tj and i am very interested in this mower....I really hate to bother u on the holidays so if u would send me a message and let me know when a good time to call and discuss this item with u or u can contact me when u have the time 336 452 4752 i live in north Carolina and would be more than willing to drive down an test drive this item and maybe take this off your hands.... thank u for your time hope to hear from u and have a merry christmas....

9. ztman

ztman LawnSite Bronze Member

Don't get your hopes up, this listing is over three years old. Merry Christmas

10. tjholbrook

tjholbrook LawnSite Member

I can read when it was posted an i have had the phone number confirmed an its still a valid working number an id like to know why u had some two cents to add in anyway...An if u really want the truth i was looking at a vacation for my husband as well as a business venture....But id like to pass along some friendly advice you really should not speak first unless you are spoken to first.....toodles