2008 bobcat s100 k series $23,600

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by mrsops, Dec 27, 2007.

1. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

hey guys got a price from the dealer on the new s100 for 23,600 with cab,heat and tooth bucket. what do you guys think?

2. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

That seems a bit high to me, I can get an S130 for that price here in Canada.

3. cat2

cat2 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Mi

yes that does seem high

4. bobcat_ron

Are you related to the mob by any chance, you seem to be buying new stuff left, right and center.

5. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Wow, they must think highly of those S100's. Your dealer must not know how things roll, don't you have like 8 Bobcat machines? You'd think they'd cut you a break, I'd be shopping around, it's obvious they don't value your business if they can't do better than that. I don't feel that price is everything, service is everything, but seriously, you'd think they could cut you a deal since you've spent a few bucks with them.

6. mrsops

bobcat ron that had to be the most lame thing i have ever heard. people from canada think everyone from new york is that way lol i just have tons of work and use every bit of equipment i have. yes it did seem high 23,600 got him down to 21,250 with some extras:usflag:

7. bobcat_ron

$21,250 is more like it.

8. mrsops

yeah they did drop alot i think 21,250 is a fair price and there giving me a spare tire and rim and a back bumper for my machine. $500 in extras

9. cat2

cat2 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Mi

yeah that sounds better

10. mrsops

yeah the s100 is a big improvement from the 553. i think 21,250 is a good number maybe ill try to get them to wipe that 250 out as well lol