2008 Campos & Sons Equipment & Work Pic's

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by 02DURAMAX, Apr 25, 2008.

1. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Stander Stripes From Today..and first time cutting a new account...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Nice you got the Xtreme trimmer racks too. I gotta put my Fast-Straps back on. Just havnt taken the time to do it.

3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice equipment and stripes. That happened to me last wensday, middle of cutting and it started pouring

4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Better keep an eye on your standers engine. Gotta clean the leaves off your fan shroud there so the engine dont over heat!

5. 02DURAMAX

I cleaned it right after te pic....I always watch that...I'm always cleaning it...and today I doubt it would have over heated since it was 44 F outside...:dizzy:

6. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

:waving:Nice set up man..just a ? about those gas cans in the trailer..do you not have to tie them in because it's inside a trailer? not sure and was just wondering what the"rule" is. Ive got an open trailer and I have to strap them in place so they dont roll around. Nice stripes also:waving:

7. 02DURAMAX

No, I do tie them down..I had just used them..I have a bungie cord that i tie them down with..Thanks!

8. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I hear ya, the way the make those screens, it can be a real pita in the spring and fall!

9. AmsoilPower

AmsoilPower LawnSite Senior Member

The only thing I see missing is a couple cases of Amsoil in the trailer.:rolleyes:
    Seriously, a very nice set-up and good striping!!!

10. 02DURAMAX

Thanks!!..and as soon as I finish my mix gas..I'm using your 2-Cycle Amsoil!!!:usflag: