2008 Cat 305c Cr Is On Its Way!!

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by mrsops, Mar 31, 2008.

1. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

hey guys as you all know i've been in the hunt for a new mini ex. so today we signed papers with cat on the 305c cr we were very impressed when we demoed it. tomorrow i will take some pics and post them up as well.. also part of the agreement was they would let me demo there new 257 series 2 i think they call it for 3 weeks!! so i cant wait to get into that machine and see what its really made of compared to the older 257.. i will have my t190 on the same job to so its going to be real fun having them run up against each other..

2. Boss Exc.

Boss Exc. LawnSite Member

Man...Is it me lately or is it who ever has a Bobcat is taking the "BOB" part off and ending up with CAT.:laugh:BTW we definitely need pics of the 305 and the 257!

3. mrsops

well cat impressed me with there mini x but for years they never impressed me with there skids or there track machines... it would be very hard to get me out of my bobcat skid steers and get me into a cat VERY HARD.

4. mrsops

well the 305 i will post up tomm.. the 257 will be a demo machine i will not be buying that im very happy with my t190... but i will let everyone know what i think about the new 257

5. Boss Exc.

Boss Exc. LawnSite Member

Sweet...I can't wait for the pics!I'm not a real big poster on here but I do read the threads on here everyday...and I do know that your a Bobcat for life kinda guy....So I just had to bust your chops alittle bit.:laugh:

6. mrsops

:laugh: not a problem : you actually made me laugh with that bobcat for life guy which i always will be :).. i will post some pics tomm

7. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

Congrats...and welcome to the family...:weightlifter:

8. mrsops

thank you very much qps.. cant wait to use it tomorrow I'm digging out about 200 yards of dirt :weightlifter:

9. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

If you don't have it..get there am/fm cd player, you can install it yourself in about 5 minutes....

10. mrsops

yeah that was part of the deal the radio cant wait to use it