1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

2008 CF600 Hooklift

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by sitesolutionsllc, Apr 16, 2009.

1. sitesolutionsllc

sitesolutionsllc LawnSite Member

I have a Hooklift truck for sale with 48000 owner operated miles. Fully loaded. Ready to work. Will include 14' flatbed and two 15yd dumpsters for $45000. If interested email me at info@sitesolutions-llc.com or call (208) 929-2868

HPIM0378.jpg

HPIM0381.jpg

2. ALLPro Landscaping

ALLPro Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

wish I had The cash and was closer, Bump for a good deal. Good Luck

3. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Why are you selling the truck so cheap ?

4. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

That truck is like $63,000 brand new. Man you use that truck alot (48000 miles) In a year.

5. sitesolutionsllc

The truck was put in service in August of 2007 so i didn't put 48000 miles in one year it was about a year and a half. I need to sell the truck because i have no need for it at this point. I have another truck that i don't make a payment on and this one I do. It is financed through Navistar Financial (international) so there may be a take over payments or assume lease opportunity if interested. This truck is loaded with all the options and ready to go to work. Great deal at $45000. Yes that is correct this was a $64000 dollar truck 48000 miles ago.

6. willretire@40

from VA

7. willretire@40

from VA

8. sitesolutionsllc

It is an ampliroll AL90 hooklift rated for 13000 pounds. The truck has a gvw of 19500. Front axle is 7000 and the rear is 13500.

9. sitesolutionsllc

Hey guys this truck is still available. need to sell it. I know somebody out there can put this truck to work.

10. sitesolutionsllc

Here are some more recent pics with the bed and dumpster.

IMAGE_007.jpg

IMAGE_006.jpg