1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

2008 exmark hp 56" 27 hp kohler price check

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by wiseguyslawn, Mar 19, 2008.

1. wiseguyslawn

wiseguyslawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Got quoted 8800 for this machine sound high to anyone else. Talked to my deal about the 08 triton deck and he says all the flaws are gone and just as good if not better then ultra cut. You just have to adjust all the option to satisfy your area and type of lawns
  2. wiseguyslawn

wiseguyslawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

anyone look at this mower
  3. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

well i was quoted 8300 i was able to bring it down to 7900. but that was a Lazer Z 60" 28 hp kawi. i think thats a little high. also im in a different area than you so maybe its the area. but i ended up getting a used lazer Z 52" 23hp kohlor all i got to say is its got to be better than the damn tractor. good luck on your purchase
  4. greengiant9963

greengiant9963 LawnSite Senior Member

Sounds a little high. I like exmarks HP units. I have a 2003 with the trivantage deck. I was looking at a 56 inch cut lazer hp last year but what have they really done to fix the problem with the decks? There have been alot of complaints with the Triton deck. Especially from the 50 and 56 inch models. Would be great if they did fix the problem.
  5. tallimeca

tallimeca LawnSite Bronze Member

Retail Price is $10,100, Sale Price is $9,099.

$8800 is $300 off sale price. Sounds like a fair deal to me.

That's an AS model with the Ultra Cut deck.

Sale Price on that is $8999. $8300 and $7900 was at or below dealer cost so i don't know how much you shopped around but you wouldn't find a better price anywhere becasue they were giving it away.