2008 ferris is2000z

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Magnum Services, May 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magnum Services

Magnum Services LawnSite Member

I have a 2008 Ferris IS2000Z 61 in. 30 HP Briggs & Stratton Vanguard for sale. This machine was bought new in April of 2008 and has 654 hrs. on it. I ordered it with the high back seat for greater comfort and it comes with a standard set of blades and 3 sets of Gator Mulcher's + a Jungle Jack for making blade changing easier. I only mowed residential accounts and have been the sole operator so I know it has not been abused. I greased it weekly while changing blades and changed the oil & filter every 50 hrs. Hydro oil and filter yearly as per manufacturers specs. This mower has been in an enclosed trailer when not in use. I am getting out of the business and it has to go, I paid $11,000.00 for this at Crescent Springs Hardware in Northern Ky. and am asking $8,000.00 or Best Offer, No Reasonable Offer Refused! You can contact me at 859 380 0764!

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. thanks, Mike

IMG_1779.jpg

IMG_1782.jpg

IMG_1783.jpg

IMG_1788.jpg

IMG_1781.jpg

2. agent walker

agent walker LawnSite Senior Member

I'm in the market for another mower. How does it do on Banks/hills? Also, how well does it do in wet grass? Does it clump? And how easy is it to jump curbs to get into islands? And how fast does it go?

3. gahardware

gahardware LawnSite Member

How is the fuel consumption w/ the 30 HP Vanguard?
    JLM

4. Magnum Services

Banks and hills are fare, not the stability a walk behind has, it will climb a curb with ease, handles tall wet grass with no problems, I never had a clumping problem but this is why I am including the Jungle Jack with it to make it easier to clean the deck or change blades on site, I think it goes 8 to 10 mph and fuel consumption is good because with the extra HP you are not laboring the engine so much! I do have all the original paperwork that came with it too. Thanks for the reply, Keith

5. ashgrove landscaping

ashgrove landscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Is the mower still available

6. Magnum Services

YES! I still have this mower for sale!

7. Magnum Services

I still have this Mower For Sale, $7,500.00 or Best Offer!

8. Hawkeslandscaping

Hawkeslandscaping LawnSite Member

Have the same mower its great! free bump

9. Magnum Services

THANKS FOR THE BUMP! Buy this from me and you will have a pair.

10. Hawkeslandscaping

Hawkeslandscaping LawnSite Member

I live in new york its fairly over priced compared to the new prices my dealer will give me them up for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.