2008 Ford Pictures

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by RedWingsDet, Nov 8, 2006.

1. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

I was driving down I-94 and saw about 4 new 08 Ford Superdutys, so I decided to take pic's with my camera phone, and the driver of the red one decided to flick me off, I tired to get a pic of him doing that, but couldnt, since I was going about 80mph. Here they are.

2. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

They were all Diesels.

3. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

i'm not sure if those side badges are big enough :dizzy: Maybe it will grow on me, but I still like my 05's look.
  4. Birdjr

Birdjr LawnSite Senior Member
    from nnj

they look more like cut outs then emblems.
  5. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

If those are 4wd's I'm glad I bought an 06. Man those things sit low! They look like the 06 we just bought, aside from the height.
  6. POPO4995

POPO4995 LawnSite Bronze Member

I dont really mind the looks of the Ford's....but those Chevy's will have to grow on me! :rolleyes: I kinda want a F-450 6.4 Powerstroke but it will be awhile!
  7. Mike33

Mike33 LawnSite Bronze Member

Did i hear 08, didnt know they were out?
  8. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

They are not out. But they are 2008. This is Detroit buddy, we test cars that 3-4 years before they come out. My uncle used to test cars like that all the time, way before they come out. When they're done testing them, they crush them. Kinda sucks because they coulda just gave them to me, i'd be more than happy to take it off their hands
  9. Canon Landscaping

Canon Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I took these at the expo

10. apowell18

apowell18 LawnSite Member

I work at the Ford plant in KC...we start building the 08 Escapes and Hybrids the first of January of 07...every company has to be the first and earliest to come out with new models...good pics...they usually put some sort of "cammo" over the paint to hide all contours of the new vehicles until they release it to the public...they must have done that already...by the way if anyone is looking to buy a new Ford anything PM me and I will get you an X plan pin to help with the total cost...