1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

2008 Lazer efi with free supension seat.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lazer 46, Nov 8, 2007.

1. lazer 46

lazer 46 LawnSite Senior Member

Stopped by my Exmark dealer today. My new lazer EFI arrived. I won't take delivery till spring. She told me that it comes with the full suspension seat at no extra cost. I was all set to go and buy an aftermarket seat and now I get one for free. She showed me the Lazer promotion sheet that she had. I like this kind of deal.
  2. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

if its in, why not take delivery now?

my 52 lazer with the suspension seat was the best option i ever got. Before I got out of the field I could ride the tanks dry with out any fatigue. I could not say the same for Wb with a velke or the Walker....

Really it should be standard equipment, for only a few hundred bucks more...well worth it...

you wont be disappointed....
  3. troblandscape

troblandscape Guest

I got one for free with my 07 Zmaster, Its Nice.... this beauty no has 715 hours on her now.
  4. troblandscape

troblandscape Guest

here it is

plows 042.jpg
  5. lazer 46

lazer 46 LawnSite Senior Member

My mowing season ended yesterday. No since taking delivery and paying for something I'm not going to use until May. As for the suspension seat I've had Lazers with the suspension seat. My point was that they are once again including it as part of the efi package. My second Lazer that I owned was a 26efi that included the suspension seat. After that year they stopped including it in the price and it was $500 extra. Now they have dropped the list price of the EFI $500 and are including the suspension seat.
  6. troblandscape

troblandscape Guest

You could probly lock in a lower interest rate now.
  7. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

You should be able to get 5 more months warranty if you wait till Spring to sign the papers. That alone should be worth it!
  8. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Exactly, why pay, be in debt or use up any warranty this winter.
  9. troblandscape

troblandscape Guest

True True True:walking:
  10. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

Why would the dealer want it in his possession for that period of time when he could just order it early next spring? I sure hope he doesn't leave his mowers outside all winter.