2008 PG Mag - Need drive belt #

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by DA Quality Lawn & YS, Apr 23, 2012.

1. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Guys,

Got a Mag and am in need of a new drive belt for the machine as the old one is getting frayed and stretched out. This is not a smooth belt but rather a notched belt.

Does anyone know what the Gates # is for this belt? I know if I call PG the belt may not be too expensive but it will cost a load for shipping. I figure some of you Mag owners just get your own belts so may know the #.

Thanks!

2. Greenery

Greenery LawnSite Senior Member

I could give you the numbers off of the PG one if that will help. Assuming their not rubbed off yet.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. djagusch

djagusch LawnSite Platinum Member
    from MN

Buddy just had one go. Brought it into the parts store and they matched it up. Don't know the number but it's about that easy.

4. DA Quality Lawn & YS

Ya I suppose I could pop it off and run down to Napa and size er up.
    Just thought someone might have a # off hand so I could call and see if Napa has the belt without wasting my time going there if they don't have it.

5. bj22

bj22 LawnSite Member
    from ny

ax-36 dayco belt usually order a few from auto parts store for back up . It is a industrial belt also cheaper than buying belts from pg

6. pinto n mwr

pinto n mwr LawnSite Senior Member
    from gr8, mn

NAPA belts are Gates belts

7. DA Quality Lawn & YS

Well, I had to order a platter for my Mag so I just bought a belt from PG as well. $12. I am sure the shipping won't be cheap but just adding a small belt to the pkg shouldn't add much (I hope)