1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

2008 Z spray intermediate

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Ghblue, Mar 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghblue

Ghblue LawnSite Member

Excellent looking unit - very low hours and always stored indoors and clean / oiled. I don't know the specific hours (around 200). I'm a hobby company only fertilized a few condo units part time. This unit could use a new throttle plate as the throttle sticks. The only thing bad about this unit is that it has sat inside.

It has the two metal carriers on the back, large hopper and liquid tank, 8' boom.

Make me an offer, I have no idea what it's worth. Reasonable offers considered as I'm in the market for a travel trailer ( going to play this summer- no more work). I'm not desperate at all so don't low ball me. I'll try to get some pictures added soon.
  2. Gipper01

Gipper01 LawnSite Member

Any Pic,s??
  3. Ghblue

Ghblue LawnSite Member

I have priced similar units. A new Intermediate will run all of $9000.00. You will not beat the quality and construction of this unit, not to mention the fact it has less than 200 Hours!!!! Unbelievable deal folks.

As stated, I only fertilized part time and want to buy a camper. I'm bowing out of the commercial fertilizing market and going to camp this summer - otherwise i'd keep this! The unit needs a throttle plate and starter (due to sitting). It does start and run nice obviously. I'm listing this at $5500 and I'll have the throttle plate fixed and the starter. OR - you can buy it as it sits for $4500.

This amazing spreader won't last long as I've received a boatload of emails already. Serious inquiries only and to save me headache - its cash only, no payments etc.

Thanks for looking!

4. Ghblue

Ghblue LawnSite Member

Sorry the unit sold. Thanks for your interest.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.