1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

2009 Bad Boy 60" 32 hp vangard for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by brucec, Mar 11, 2010.

1. brucec

brucec LawnSite Senior Member

Like new with less than 70 hours well maintained garage kept. Comes with mulch kit, several sets of blades, receiver for hitch installed. I will get pics up tomorrow. $7350. No lowballers please. This is a very nice machine.

2. Lawnut101

Lawnut101 LawnSite Silver Member

Do you have any pics?

3. brucec

Yes I will get them up tomorrow as I am going to service it and clean it up a little. It looks almost new with only a few normal scratches on the trim side of the deck. I have been running exmark hi lift blades on it and the cut is really nice.

4. brucec

Sorry the pics took so long.

101_0579.jpg

101_0580.jpg

101_0583.jpg

5. djagusch

djagusch LawnSite Platinum Member
    from MN

Why are you selling? What are you replacing it with?

6. brucec

Don't get me wrong I love the machine its just that the majority of my accounts are tight and would be easier to service with a smaller stander. I was on the fence when I bought this and was heavily considering a Grand Stand so I think that is what I am going to replace it with. I have a couple of larger accounts that the Bad Boy kicks ass on but I would get more use out of a Grand Stand and boost my productivity.

101_0584.jpg

7. brucec

Bump...................

8. laird006

laird006 LawnSite Member

does yours tear turf? mine does but i have the maxxis pro tech tires on it, not the carlilse turf ones like yours does, and that i'm used to on most machines

9. brucec

I had the tire you are talking about on it at first but took them off and replaced them with the turf tires. They are just like every other ztr I have run now.

10. grassinator

grassinator LawnSite Member

Nice machine! Free bump for ya!