2009 Deere Quik Trak 21 Hours

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by eXlawns, Oct 14, 2009.

1. eXlawns

eXlawns LawnSite Member
    from IOWA

Selling to a good home!

John Deere Quik Trak 647A 48 Inch deck
    21.5 Hours purchased 4 months ago
    7-Iron II mowing deck amoung the best in the industry
    Manufacture 2 year warrenty
    8.5 MPH top speed
    15 height adjustments from 1.5 to 5 inch heights

I live in the Quad Cities IA,IL and I am willing to deliver to Chicago $150, Des Moines $150. Kansas City will be $300, Minneapolis $300, Omaha $300, St. Louis $300, Milwaukee $300. Or anywhere in between.

I started mowing my father in-laws home and buisness this year and a promotion at my full-time job is requiring me to move out of the country. I had a local company offer me $4500 but I will need $5400 to cut my losses.

I have almost 40 pictures so let me know. The machine looks and rides as if it was straight off the dealer lot.

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. also, once you have been a member for 10 days and have made 10 posts you will have access to the pm feature. thanks, Mike

2. eXlawns

eXlawns LawnSite Member
    from IOWA

Uploaded some pic's

Also if you want/need a 6' x 10' trailer I have one that I will sell. $650 and was also purchased at the same time of the mower. The trailer is in the last picture

DSC_0383.jpg

DSC_0380.jpg

DSC_0377.jpg

DSC_0386.jpg

DSC_0391.jpg

3. eXlawns

eXlawns LawnSite Member
    from IOWA

Thought I would send some pics of the work it did.

DSC_0320.jpg

DSC_0265.jpg

4. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

If this were in the spring I would be driving down there to pick it up. But I've got a few things to sell before I buy one and they won't be sold until the spring.

5. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

I live near Rochester MN and am looking for something to supplement my Quick 36
    What engine does your machine have?
    She looks like she cuts good stripes, just like my Quick. I may look into this further....

6. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

$5,400 may be a bit high on the resale - do a search on here other low hour Quik Traks going for $3,500-$4,500 apprx.

7. eXlawns

eXlawns LawnSite Member
    from IOWA

BUMP

Make an offer!

I also have a Stihl 600 Blower and Stihl 80 trimmer
    If someone wanted to combo everything
    Mower
    Trailer
    Blower and
    Trimmer
    I would be able to offer a large multi purchase discount.
    PM me.

8. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 LawnSite Bronze Member

How did you like it? Why are you selling it? We are looking at one of these, just a little older...

9. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Im sorry, i didnt read everything... I see, you have to move... Sorry

10. eXlawns

eXlawns LawnSite Member
    from IOWA

Why would you want an older machine? This machine has everything one of the brand new ones have that you would pay 7K+ for at a John Deere Dealer but for much less coin...
    If your seriously interested please reply back I would like to speak with you so I can close this deal and get my wife and I on the airplane.