1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

2009 Exmark Lazer Z

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by knox gsl, Jul 25, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

I have a almost new Lazer for sale. I'm located in Knoxville, TN (37934) The machine has a 60" deck (Series 6, not Triton). It has a 29 hp Kawi with 106.6 hours on the clock. This is the mower Exmark calls the next lazer z. In addition to this it is not the lesser Advantage series. Retail on this unit at my dealer is $10,499. I bought this last season when 2 dealers had a price war for $9999 + tax total $10,890, I understand that may be the going rate in your area, I don't know. That being said this is a great running clean mower. If you live within 300 miles I may be able to deliver for $1.50 one way, or package up (crate) and have it ready for a LTL carrier to pick it up. I am asking $8,800 for it as it sits comes with a full tank and 2 years remaining on the warrenty. If you need anymore info please PM me.

z1.jpg

z2.jpg

z3.jpg

z4.jpg

2. knox gsl

That was $1.50/mile one way on delivery, and I am interested in a partial trade on a 36" TTHP or 3/4 ton truck, let me know what you have.

3. knox gsl

nightly bump

4. mwh350

mwh350 LawnSite Member

It's a good looking mower. Free Bump.

5. flinn101

flinn101 LawnSite Member
    from Montana

8800 delivered to Toledo, OH and you have a deal

6. knox gsl

I sent you a PM with my cell number, give me a call and will go from there, thanks James.

7. KFLAWN

KFLAWN LawnSite Member
    from Mi

trade you 95 chevy hd 107k miles.

8. knox gsl

Is it diesel, 4x4. Has it been used as a plow truck and is it covered with rust on the frame, and most important how much cash do you have to go with it?

9. knox gsl

Bump!!!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

nice mower i seen this on criglist when i was looking on there im from knoxville to by the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.