2009 Walker GHS 314

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by MCFISH, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MCFISH LawnSite Member
    from iowa

Leaf season is here, put this machine to work. I am going to offer this on here for a great price for the members of this site. $ 7,500 The mower is in eastern Iowa 52329 with 314 hours on it warranty good until Dec.

This is a Commemorative MT model 48" GHS deck which they made 320 units to celebrate there 100,000 th machine. Mine being # 196. For these machines they put in a 28 HP EFI engine, in place of the 26 HP EFI engine. Along with a long list of chrome parts and up grades.

The chromed parts are the wheels, gearbox pto cover, catcher lift handles, grass deflector shield, forward speed control, steering levers, air intake tube, foot rest, headlight mounting bar.

The upgrades are a pearlescent paint job, the new 10 bushel catcher boxes start with these units, suspension seat, cast iron deck gear boxes, headlights, foot rest, low profile tires, custom serial #plates, commemorative decal package, Max,Bob,Dean signature, a collectors certificate for the wall, oh yeah a commemorative Walker hat too.

I added the split tail wheel option still have the single tail wheel that came with it. Also added the speed up kit, large hole hopper screen, the no catch deflector for when you don’t want to catch the grass.

MCFISH LawnSite Member
    from iowa

Picture of mower.

3. johnsonslawnmanagement

johnsonslawnmanagement LawnSite Senior Member

Bump: for a great looking machine
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. Evolution IX

Evolution IX LawnSite Member

Holy cheap price!!!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. GLS

GLS LawnSite Bronze Member

Interested in trading for a nice used toro 60" ztr w/ kubota diesel?

I'd love to have this machine, just can't spend the cash right now.

Why are you selling?

These things never pop up that are within driving distance!
  6. agent walker

agent walker LawnSite Senior Member

Nice machine! Wish i needed another one

MCFISH LawnSite Member
    from iowa

The reason for selling is I am moving from a 3 acre yard to 1/4 yard. So a trade for a 60" ztr wold not work, thanks for the interesting offer though.
  8. chuacro

chuacro LawnSite Senior Member

I bought a 2002 2 years ago to bag my high end lawns. I learned how to use it on almost all my lawns. It is a little testy on the electronics but learn how to bypass until you can repair. Your price for this mower is a good buy.

MCFISH LawnSite Member
    from iowa

Friday bump.
  10. hos

hos LawnSite Member

Sent you a pm.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.