2009 Z-Max Lawn sprayer for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Ron Hammond, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Ron Hammond

Ron Hammond LawnSite Member

2009 Z-MAX SPRAYER FOR SALE, only 11 hours used, 50 gallon spray capacity and 200 pound fertilizer hopper, bought new fo $9300.00 will sell for $8000.00 or best reasonable offer. Call Ron- 847-426-0100 or 847-867-4022 located in Huntley, Illinois will deliver up to 200 miles

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. thanks, Mike

2. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

pics, pics pics

3. gravedigger5

gravedigger5 LawnSite Senior Member

Why are you selling?

4. Ron Hammond

We were doing the Fert. & Weed control for a large landscaper, and bought the machine to meet the needs for a 108 acre commercial job they were to contract for the -09 season, but the landscaper went bankrupt and out of business just before the start of the season. We have 2 other machines for our residential customers and kept this one just in case, but did not use it. Its basicly new, having been in the field only 2 times for a total of 11 hours. Will send pics. if your interested.

5. ArTurf

ArTurf LawnSite Gold Member
    Male, from Ark

I am interested. Please send pics.

6. Ron Hammond

let me know if you receive this and are able to open files. Thanks

025.jpg

026.jpg

029.jpg

7. ArTurf

Male, from Ark

Does it have any options? I can't see any but am asking just to be sure.

8. Ron Hammond

It has spot sprayer, 3 different spraying options, left boom, right boom and center spray.
    Look at video at z-spray.com check out z-max sprayer, it is the exact machine and gives good details on how to use it and what it can do.

9. ArTurf

Male, from Ark

The options I were thinking of are the foam marker, extra tanks & etc. I am familiar with Z-Sprays as I own one. Thanks.

10. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

that is a nice machine. we haveone just like it except we have a foamer. i really love the handling of the machine and ours does not have the castor locks. i dont however like having the bins there, except to mabye rig for more tanks. but i have hit those on many a thing(telling me i should not have gone there) while i was getting used to the machine. haha

otherwise handy for soap, hand spreader, spot sprayer( for certian very specialty product) etc. the machine is quite versitile even on small lawns if you have time on the machine and not too many obstacles.