1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

2010 Exmark Lazer Z 52 for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by CustomCreations, Apr 16, 2011.

1. CustomCreations

CustomCreations LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Purchased an extra mower last season as a backup and never used it. It is the Lazer Z-AS series 52 inch with 20 Kaw on it. Striping kit installed. It has right at 29-30 hours on it and was only used at my personal residence. Looks like it came right off the showroom floor. Asking $7850.00 OBO Make me an offer but please not insulting... Its just sitting around taking space in garage, im not hurting to get rid of it. Thought it could be a great buy for someone. Located near Carmel Indiana. Warranty is transferable

2. 944own

944own LawnSite Bronze Member

can you post a pic?

3. CustomCreations

from Indiana

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. CustomCreations

from Indiana

I forgot about the photos... I attached 3.. In the last photo it is the mower closest to the vehicle.

5. CustomCreations

from Indiana

I'll bump to $7100.00 Make some offers or maybe I should run it like an auction with bids... need the room in the garage... Gotta Bourget Custom Chopper too if anyone interested in that... :)

6. 944own

944own LawnSite Bronze Member

is this the smaller frame with the smaller drive tires sorry not sure what the Lazer as is seems like they change the models each year.

7. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Yea its the smaller framed lazer.

8. CustomCreations

from Indiana

This is what I found from Exmark site....

Lazer Z AS
    by Exmark Expert on February 04, 2010, under Products

Hello. Ross Hawley here again, a product manager at Exmark. This post is the next in our series highlighting the newest from Exmark in 2010. Today, we’d like to highlight the Exmark Lazer Z AS.

We made sure the newest member of the Exmark Lazer Z family lives up to its high performance lineage. The Lazer Z AS is a commercial-grade, zero-turn mower with a 20 hp Kawasaki FX or Kawasaki FS engine. It comes with 48- or 52-inch full-floating UltraCut Series 4 cutting decks and offers a compact, heavy-duty, unibody frame with standard rear-sloping, easily foldable ROPS.

Here are some of the other features that set the Lazer Z AS apart from the rest:

•Exmark exclusive Parker unitized 12 cc pump and wheel motor system with no hoses for improved performance and reduced maintenance.
    •12 x 5.0-6 smooth-tread, pneumatic front caster tires for increased reliability.
    •Speeds up to 8 mph forward for increased productivity.
    •Heavy-duty canister air filtration system (available on FX engine models) to improve engine life and simplify maintenance.
    •High-capacity, 8-gallon, single fuel tank with single fill location to reduce time at the gas pump.
    It’s certainly a mower that you need to experience firsthand at your local Exmark dealer.

9. CustomCreations

from Indiana

Bump
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. CustomCreations

from Indiana

bump..... Also this is NOT the quest model... It is COMMERCIAL... Thanks... lets see some offers, im negotiable