2010 exmark lazer z 52"

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by RJS L&D, Aug 23, 2011.

1. RJS L&D

RJS L&D LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Mower 1.jpg [/ATTACH]Selling an 2010 Exmark Laser z 52" Trivantage deck. It has 132 hrs. on the 23 hp Kohler motor. Ultra vac bagging system, mulch kit, clean and in very good condition. $6500 obo gets everything. Contact me at rjslandscaping@gmail.com or 908-930-3307. I am located in NJ and can deliver in NJ.

Mower 2.jpg

Mower 1.jpg

2. RPM90

RPM90 LawnSite Member
    from Philly

i can get a 2011 for 7800 with 0 hours.

3. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

With an Ultravac system and mulch kit? I doubt it!!!!

4. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

I doubt that price as well. Post your quote for that machine and then maybe but then again - no way.

5. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

Where can I get this deal. I will take 2 if it is with the bagging system...I would prefer a little more engine(i will pay the difference), but if that is all that is available, I will take it. You can keep the mulch kit too.

6. RJS L&D

RJS L&D LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Id like to see the deal too! It does also say best offer. Dont talk **** with made up prices I wasnt born yesterday. Better yet give me the dealer and there number and I will call!! Will go to $5,000 to any other person, but rpm90.

7. dieseltech

dieseltech LawnSite Senior Member

Too bad your not closer!!! Why doesnt anybody near me have this for sale. Arrrrrrrrrr
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. RJS L&D

RJS L&D LawnSite Member
    from NJ

The guy from jersey that was interested in the machine please send me the e-mail again. I had a problem with my phone and no longer have your e-mail address. The machine is still available. Thank you!

9. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

where is RPM90?? I could use a dealer number or copy of his invoice!

10. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Hang on....that's a Lazer Z HP, right? You can't even get a 2011 Z HP, can you?