2010 GIE Expo

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by br549oicu8, May 4, 2010.

1. br549oicu8

br549oicu8 LawnSite Bronze Member

Getting ready to book my trip again this year to the GIE Expo. Anyone already booked their hotel?
    Had a great time the last 2 years and look forward to another one this year. If you haven't been, you are missing out. It is a ton of fun and there are even prizes and give-aways.

2. br549oicu8

I finished up my reservations for the 2010 GIE Expo this morning. I decided to stay at the Seelbach Hilton this time. It's a definite splurge, but it's right in the middle of everything and a shuttle stop to the Expo.
    Hope to catch up with some of you this time!
    Oh yeah, bes sure to fill out any drawing cards you see. I'll tell you more about that soon.

3. chrisby316

chrisby316 LawnSite Member

starting looking at making arrangements yesterday. skipped last year but went in 08

4. BearWise Landscapers

BearWise Landscapers LawnSite Senior Member

I'm going this year too.

5. br549oicu8

Making a little trip tomorrow morning to Nebraska. I'll post pics of why it's a good idea to fill out the drawing cards at the Expo soon......

6. br549oicu8

Now I can let the cat out of the bag! I was the winner of the drawing by Everride in October at the GIE expo. I won a Wasp walk-behind of my choice. We needed a 36 more than a 48 or 52 so I went with the small unit. I went to the factory today to get a tour, and to receive my new mower. I was very impressed with every phase of the operation. I was treated royally, and am amazed to have won something at all. I never win anything!! LOL!! Here are some pics I want to share....

DSCN4075.jpg

DSCN4076.jpg

DSCN4077.jpg

DSCN4079.jpg

DSCN4080.jpg

7. br549oicu8

Here I am with Mary Lyn from the Airens Corporation posing with my new Everride Wasp!

Winner 1.jpg

Winner 3.jpg

8. a plus bob

a plus bob LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

You hit the jack pot on that trip !!! Next year take Ralph maybe he can win one too.Did you win more than you spent ???

9. br549oicu8

I did win more than I spent!!! That wouldn't have been the case if a certain "Kid in a Candy Store" had gone!!!!!

10. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

that is awesome. Congratulations :cool2::drinkup: