2010 LS ride on

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by grassmasterswilson, Oct 4, 2010.

1. grassmasterswilson

grassmasterswilson LawnSite Platinum Member
    from nc

Just a few pics from day 1 of fescue renovations with my 2010 LS ride on. My camera take pics that have a file size too big for up load. Will try to get more pics and edit them to fit.

IMG_0444.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

IMG_0446.jpg

2. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

not bad. how wet is the ground and how big are the cores? that coupled with how much down force did you use to get these cores? i know it is adjustable or something

3. grassmasterswilson

from nc

we had been in a big drought and got some good rain the week before. So good moisture in the soil. This was the first lawn I did and started out at 400 lbs. I later moved to 200 lbs to decrease the strain on the engine. Was getting plugs at least 2 - 3 inches on consistant basis.

4. RABBITMAN11

RABBITMAN11 LawnSite Bronze Member

Now do you believe! The ride on is the bomb..
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. buttaluv

buttaluv LawnSite Senior Member
    from MidWest

Sweeeet!!!

6. lush&green

lush&green LawnSite Member

We can only pull a 3" plug. The best pressure we can get is 600psi. I called them yesterday and I have not heard back with an answer. Any clue? We have the knob cranked all the way up and the fluid is good...

7. grassmasterswilson

from nc

I have not turned my pressure up that high because I haven't needed to. Good luck getting the answer. I still haven't gotten my owner's manual after I asked for one 10-12 days ago. I also have an tine axle that is wearing much worse on one side than the other. Still haven't heard back from them yet. Hope it holds together cause seems david is the only one who can answer questions and he must have 10 men's worth of work to do.

8. lush&green

lush&green LawnSite Member

Give me your email and I will forward you the manuals.