1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

2010 Scag Turf Tiger 35 hp for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by wmslc, Jan 3, 2013.

1. wmslc

wmslc LawnSite Member

2010 Turf Tiger 35 HP 920hrs for sale, I've never had a problem with this mower and its my personal favorite. But, I can't keep it due to personal expenses. So its for sale. Only ever had to replace belts, and oil. It's and absolute beast, I've used the clam shell bagger I bought a year ago, and love it. Its a flawless machine in function, but has a few cosmedic blemishes you'd expect in a slightly used machine. I'm willing to sell the mower without the bagger for $ 6200, or with the bagger for $ 7400.

I'm willing to deal and trade for AR15 or similar. I have lots of pics available, but not sure how to post, so let me know if you're interested and I can send them to You.

Call or text 231-519-three-8-three-6
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. djagusch

djagusch LawnSite Platinum Member
    from MN

Are you willing to sell the bagger seperate?
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. wmslc

wmslc LawnSite Member

Yes, call me.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. wmslc

wmslc LawnSite Member

Still for sale. $ 6000 without bagger
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. wmslc

wmslc LawnSite Member

Here are a couple pictures, I have more I can email or text from my phone. Just send your number or email address and 'turf tiger' so I know what you're looking for.

Thanks,
    Keith

Equipment 11122012 071.jpg

Equipment 11122012 072.jpg