2010 What brand of pavers do you like best Poll

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by DVS Hardscaper, Feb 17, 2010.

What's the #1 brand of pavers?

Poll closed Jan 13, 2011.
  1. Techo-bloc

21 vote(s)
  2. Unilock

15 vote(s)
  3. Belgard

21 vote(s)
  4. EP Henry

3 vote(s)
  5. Cambridge

7 vote(s)
  1. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

Please cast your vote! And feel free to post your opinions / experiences / questions.

Please behave, not interested in a Ford vs Chevy debate.

Also, I can't list all the paver manufacturers, this forum only allows for up to 5 poll options.

Anyone wanna place bets on how long till Adam at the "premier" hardscape forum mimicks this poll?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2010
  2. greatinmulchbeds

greatinmulchbeds LawnSite Member

techo is very easy to work with and the quality/appearance is second to none.
  3. zedosix

zedosix LawnSite Silver Member

Techo is great, but still lacking in color definition. Unilock has that part cornered.
  4. DVS Hardscaper

I. completely. agree. with the part that techo has drab colors.

With all their innovation. And all the strides they take to be the best - you can't tell me that Charlie honestly thinks his colors are adequate. He ain't no idiot. I'm gonna venture to GUESS that they keep the colors drab and dull to minimize manufacturing costs?? Either that, or to minimize fading complaints....

5. Rocha_Construction

Rocha_Construction LawnSite Member

I would say the best one is Techo bloc. Specially since they offer a lifetime warranty that owners seem to like a lot.

We use Belgard though... why? Because customer always select the estimate that comes with them (cheaper....)
  6. Twitchy

Twitchy LawnSite Senior Member

By color do you mean the rust marks on the top coarse? No need for metal bands unilock.
  7. Scaping 4 Life

Scaping 4 Life LawnSite Member

8. DVS Hardscaper

I'm surprised.

All these people on this site from New Jersey, and so far no one has voted for EP Henry? Whats going on with EP Henry that no one has voted for them??
  9. Danscapes

Danscapes LawnSite Senior Member

10. zedosix

zedosix LawnSite Silver Member

Agree that the metal bands are ancient technology but techos colors still aint that pretty.