2010 Work and Equipment Set-up

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DLONGLANDSCAPING, Sep 22, 2010.

1. DLONGLANDSCAPING

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

2. DLONGLANDSCAPING

good point about the professionalism, and i am definitly kickin in advertizing full gear. I have 6000 fliers i am handing out this saturday with 5 of freshman highschoo guys that run cross country. I am hoping to get them all out in one day and maybe order more if i like the turn out.

What college are you going to and what did you come out with?

3. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

That sounds a lot like me, my neighbors hate me because our dog barks to much ??!!?! wtf !. I'm still waiting if I want to get another trailer to set the loader on, I was originally putting the loader on the tong of my trailer but It may not work.

4. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I'm still undecided on where I'm going for college. Congrats on your loader too, My neighbor to the north of my don't really care for me. Because I've always got my trailer out front and always doing something in the yard when I get the chance. What really bugs them is when I'm working on my equipment at night lol.

5. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

I think on the sod you mean by the sq ft??? I bought 1000sq ft last week for $250 if that give you an idea so about .25 a sq ft

6. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

Did you get that truck? What is the sticker price and what are the rebates for 2010s?

7. intimidator782

intimidator782 LawnSite Member

That white 1500 is beautiful!! Nice work and equipment too.

8. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

Don't put a leave box on the 1500....its a TON of weight between leaves, loader an trailer full of mowers. Also raking all that out would SUCK!
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

unless you want to destroy the 1500 dont do it.

10. DLONGLANDSCAPING

it is measured differently up here. it was a little under 2300 sq/ft. 190 "yards" that what the dealer called them. Each piece is 2'x 6' rolls. So 12 sq/ft each