1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

2010 Work and Equipment Set-up

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DLONGLANDSCAPING, Sep 22, 2010.

1. DLONGLANDSCAPING

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

some more grass mowing and a small stump removal with the biggest piece of shiot ever

101_3657.jpg

101_3659.jpg

101_3662.jpg

101_3663.jpg

IMG_7632.jpg

2. rockycrab

rockycrab LawnSite Member
    from oregon

Great! Now.. I do not believe I have ever seen such outstanding stripes from a rotorary mower without some sort of roller attachment. How are you doing these stripes? Love to see someone still cross cutting, i just about have to break arms to get this done by my crews.

3. DLONGLANDSCAPING

how have you been lately?

4. DLONGLANDSCAPING

Here is the last of them and another set up picture

101_3571.jpg

101_2902.jpg

101_2903.jpg

101_2905.jpg

101_3570.jpg

5. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Have been good.usual 10 yards i do..since with school,homework.yeah only 15
    yeah 10 is good for me for nw thats all i can handle lol.

6. DLONGLANDSCAPING

haha. Cross cutting and diamond cuttting is the way to go if you dont want the lawn to die, in most of my lawns you can see three destinct lines from different angles.

I have trouble striping with the 36 but my employee is good at it and they are stright. I have to go super slow with the 36 to get straight lines with it but with the 60" its like i dont even have to think and it just come naturally.

I took my roller off because it was bending over the grass WAY to much even on the highest setting. I did have one though it made the lawns not look to great

7. DLONGLANDSCAPING

well good for you. ten is a perfect amount that how many i had when i was your age. Maybe a little more but school was wayyy to easy for me in high school . I almost never had homework and if i did i did it in school. I graduated with a 3.7.

8. bobcat48

Thanks..yeah.

9. DLONGLANDSCAPING

How do you like your cub cadet? I hate my cub snow blower, r their mowers any better?

10. bobcat48

I like it,no problems really,cuts great.like it.for what i do its great.and i have there 21'' also like that too.dont take it out alot.thats just sits in the garage.yeah u got the big snowblower.