2010 Work and Equipment Set-up

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DLONGLANDSCAPING, Sep 22, 2010.

1. DLONGLANDSCAPING

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

Im glad you like yours. I always see the 33" at home depot but never see anyone have them.

My snowblower is a beast and can do a lot of properties in a short amount of time, but i would have much rathe spend alomst 2600 for a plow or towards a plow and then get a smalle single stage snow blower.

The blower is great, i just cant get the versitiliy to justify the amount i paid. And also it was in the shop for 3 weeks the second week i had it getting new parts. I dont even want to take it out of the garage this year .ahh

2. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I know your talking about the walk behinds Cub makes, but I just retired a Cub Cadet push mower that served me pretty good. I do alot of work with it and it held up pretty good. But recently it started giving me a bunch of trouble so I decided to take it off the line. It will be going to the scrapyard soon probably.

Also, one thing I noticed, the grass in the sidewalk cracks on a few of your accounts. :nono: Other than that everything looks really good man. Keep it up, glad to hear your having a good season.

3. DLONGLANDSCAPING

Here are some more.

IMG00027.jpg

IMG00023.jpg

IMG00014.jpg

IMG00015.jpg

IMG00026.jpg

4. stuntmanlogan

stuntmanlogan LawnSite Senior Member

Hey what size deck did you buy for your vantage?

5. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

Very nice hows the vantage.

6. FuturePilot4u

FuturePilot4u LawnSite Senior Member

good work, you do have nice lawns though, its all about the lawn really

7. murrayslandscaping22

murrayslandscaping22 LawnSite Senior Member

looks good man looks real good how many accounts are you up too?

8. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah thanks.yeah i see one today it was a homewoner cuttin his yard with it.but 1 time i seen it on a lcos trailer.this was about a year ago.yeah thats good.yeah..

9. DLONGLANDSCAPING

the only time i saw it was on a trailer of a lco too. Their name is Gator Lawn Corp. And have extreamly dirty fat mexicans doing all their work for them with ripped clothes, beat up trailers, and 72" exmarks on less than a 1/4 acre.

10. DLONGLANDSCAPING

i am at around 60 as of right now, i started with around 64 but i lost a couple, gained a couple and let some go from issues i had with pricing and dates of cut. They seem to always want to tell me the days when im there. And they are always wrong and im sick of taking the blame.