1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

2011 7x14 Haulmark Enclosed Trailer (White) NJ

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by JDavisLandscapes, Sep 4, 2012.

1. JDavisLandscapes

JDavisLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 7x14 haulmark enclosed trailer in white. It has the pulldown ramp door and side door to enter. I purchased last year in April for $5,500. I am asking $3,900.00 Its in brand new shape. I am getting out of the business for now to take another opportunity. I am selling other equipment as well. Looking to make a quick sale.

Having trouble loading pictures. I will get them up in the morning.

Please email me at JDavisLandscapes@yahoo.com for more information.

Thanks,

Jim Davis

2. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow I am shocked to see you getting out. Everything looked like it was going well for you. Why the change? Good luck with the new opportunity!!

3. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

4. JDavisLandscapes

Hey man, thank you. I am just taking a little break. I got sick last year with lymes disease and havent been the same since. Between not finding good help to take some of the burden off me, and dealing with b.s. constantly i just need a break. Im gunna go run a crew for a company for a while so ill still be in the business. I just want some time to enjoy being young and have some time to myself/ friends and family. Overthe last 5 years in business ive lost touch with everything and im just a slave to my company. I just want some time off to enjoy a bit and get better health wise. then ill most likely get back into things.
    Hope all is well with you.

5. mowcrazy

mowcrazy LawnSite Senior Member

I hate to here bout you getting sick. I must say though I look up to a person that simply realizes that life is "to short" to "be a slave to there company" as you say........... I hope everything works out for ya man. I have a few mowing contractors around me that I see running around 7 days a week it seems. Very successful workwise but holy moly. I gots to have some time for myself.

once again, hope all turns out well.!

6. JDavisLandscapes

Thanks buddy, I appreciate it.

7. JDavisLandscapes

The trailer is SOLD. thanks guys