2011 eXmark Lazer Z 60" (29 Kawasaki)

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by David W, Jan 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David W

David W LawnSite Senior Member

Mower was purchased in March of 2011. 60” ultra-cut series 6 deck, 29 HP Kawasaki, suspension seat, striping kit installed, extra set of high lifts and gator blades. Engine oil service performed every 50 hrs and the hydro was serviced. Only 200 hours and still has 2-years of warranty left from the 3 year commercial. Asking $8900 or OBO. I'll try and get pictures up this week.

2. Lawnut101

Lawnut101 LawnSite Silver Member

Where are you located exactly?

3. David W

Jeffersonville 47130. Across the river from Louisville, KY.

4. David W

Not the best pictures but mower is in great shape.

photo.jpg

photo 1.jpg

photo2.jpg

5. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

BUMP, for a almost new mower.

6. Integrated_Ground_Service

Integrated_Ground_Service LawnSite Member

Warranties on mowers are only good for original owners not the secondary owners. So when you sell this mower it will provide NO warranty to the purchaser. If it did i would talk to you about purchasing this mower.

7. BOSCHERT LAWN CARE

BOSCHERT LAWN CARE LawnSite Member

NOT TRUE.

straight from the exmark owners manual under general warranty conditions and products covered
    "this warranty may only be asigned or transferred to a second(or third) owner by an authorized Exmark dealer. The warranty peroid commences upon the date of the original retail purchase"

8. David W

Pretty much what he said....they are transferable.

9. Integrated_Ground_Service

I stand Corrected with Exmark. You have to take the mower to an exmark dealer, have him look it over and only the dealer not exmark can deem if the warranty will transfer or not. Its a little gray talking to exmark corporate on the phone if they will transfer it or not. I only called exmark because I am interested in possibly purchasing this mower.

10. Integrated_Ground_Service

Why are you selling this machine with only 200HRs on it and only being a year old. It looks like you mow grass for a living so why sell it so new?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.