2011 f250

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by dubb, Jun 10, 2010.

1. dubb

dubb LawnSite Member

urea refills at every 5k miles. not sure what will happen when it runs out, i hope not to find out.

2. dubb

dubb LawnSite Member

heck no, besides the window tint and linex bedliner that will be the only thing i will do to it. Im tired of customized trucks with exhaust, tires, lift, etc... this baby is stayin stock. Might put a couple tv screens in it later down the road though!!

3. Tyler's Lawn Maintenance

Tyler's Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member

I said I heard that. I never did any research or anything. I was just passing along what I heard. Ford did in fact share stock with cummins years ago. I think that's where my source got confused.

4. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i am impressed iwththe 6.7 and think it will b e like the 7.3, highly demanded and wanted. it is a totally ford engine, design and build

5. MOWNITDOWN

MOWNITDOWN LawnSite Member
    from IN

Awesome truck. Ford has a winner there as long as the engine is as good as advertised. I have a strong feeling that it will be. This being a Ford designed engine and all, it will be quality all the way. Congratulations on your purchase, you bought the best, you can't get that kind of quality from a government issued truck.

6. Edmonds Lawn Service

Edmonds Lawn Service LawnSite Member

Dubb, nice truck. I hope you have good luck with that truck. I had so much trouble with my F-250 over the past 2 years that i switched to dodge.

You said you mow cell towers, how did you get into that?

7. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

whats the button underneath the turn signal stalk? i love my 09 lariat, hope she treats you well!

8. JBNC

JBNC LawnSite Member

nice truck! im a chevy guy but have started to like the f250's. my biggest gripe about them before was the interior, i have to have a full console. i love the interior on that one!

9. MileHigh

MileHigh LawnSite Silver Member

The f250 is amazing...

The half ton sux.:laugh:

10. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice truck. I want one really bad. The only thing i would do is Take the plastic peice under the front bumper off, imo it is a wast of plastic and front end ground clearance. Sweet truck good luck.