2011 Hustler Super Z video, check it out!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mowerconsultant, Jun 3, 2011.

1. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Check out this 3D animated video.. pretty cool...
    It is almost 8 minutes long, but is very informative.

Link > http://www.hustlerturf.com/pages/super-z-3d.html

After watching it post back here what you think.
    On Tuesday of next week, 6/7/11 @ 9pm I will do a drawing for the people that posted to this thread about the video and what they thought and the first 2 people I draw from the names I will send them each a Hustler hat and t-shirt.
    Have a great weekend!

Pj

2. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

I love the video!! Great Detail!

One question tho....Do the flex forks affect the quality of cut? Seems like the deck would be allowed to dip when hitting bumps.

Do you have a vid like this for all models? Such as the Fastrak?

3. TNGrassCutter

TNGrassCutter LawnSite Bronze Member

I like how hustler has the parking brake in the control levers. It looks like this deck is going to be a good design. I'm going to be looking for a new mower at the end of this season and I will definitely check out the new super z.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

Very informational video and the Super Z sounds like quite the machine.

The 3D animation really helped to show great details about the mower, however I really like a combination of animation and "the real thing" just to show how everything looks on an actual mower.

I guess I didn't realize that the VX4 deck only came in 60", 66" and 72" sizes. I would really like to see decks offered in smaller sizes, at least starting at 48" since some of us don't have a use for 60" or larger decks.

Like I said before, it looks like a very nice machine. But like any advertisment it really accentuates the positives and makes it out to be the best mower out there. I find pretty much every other manufacturer does the same thing. To me, the perfect mower is one that does what you want it to do and has a good dealer to back it up.

Good video!!!

5. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

The VX-4 deck comes in 48", 54" and 60" side discharge and 54" and 60" rear discharge on the Hustler X-One > http://www.hustlerturf.com/products/x-one.html

The VX-4 deck comes in 60", 66" and 72" side discharge and 60" and 72" rear discharge on the Super Z > http://www.hustlerturf.com/products/super-z.html

We don't put anything smaller than a 60" on the 2011 Super Z due to its wider frame.

Pj

6. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Some say the Flex Forks affect cut, most don't, its how you drive the unit for the most part.
    At this time this is the only 3D animated video.

Pj

7. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

Awesome video!! Really explains how much r&d goes into the frame, deck and hydro system. Not all mowers are created equal...

8. TheOctagon

TheOctagon LawnSite Senior Member

I wish more companies would show their mowers in this regard. Very informative!

9. kirkmbrown2001

kirkmbrown2001 LawnSite Senior Member

I am dying to get one of these. I have been and will continue to be a hustler fan for life! I really like the adjustable baffle system. That would be quite useful! Thanks for sharing the video!

10. LaLawnGuy

LaLawnGuy LawnSite Member

Really loving my 09 Z, really wanting Super. :)
    Posted via Mobile Device