1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

2011 mowing season pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by flyingdutch16, Apr 14, 2011.

1. flyingdutch16

flyingdutch16 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys,

Since a lot of people are posting pics of their gigs. I was like why dont i do it to. So here you go. My "new" bad boy that I bought used on craigslist for a very nice price. And then I have my little dump cart that I use to carry around, gas for mower, gas for blower+weedwacker, and my Stihl BR550, and a crappy crafstman weedwacker( it gets the job done tho)

here are the pics

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

2. brianslawncare

brianslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

looks good! are u mowing yet? we will be starting next week. we in pa are u.

3. flyingdutch16

I mowed my own lawn on monday had to try out the new mower off course. But I will start cutting for one customer tomorrow and the other 6 on saturday. Its been rainy here for the past few weeks, with some days in mid 40's low 50's so the grass grew a little bit. Anyways im in the philadelphia area. Where are you located?

4. Schrock Lawns

Schrock Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

looks good

5. flyingdutch16

Thanks, the pics aren't the best quality since i used my ipod to take these pics

6. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks great,nice setup man!

7. flyingdutch16

Thanks.

Bought a few things for a striping kit and chute block. Still kinda figuring out how to the chute block.

8. flyingdutch16

did my first cut of the season today customer liked the results.

The stripes are actually not bad i was surprised. They will look better tho when i put my striping kit(home made just gotta assemble it)

Here are the pics

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

9. TurnerLawn&Landscape

TurnerLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member

dont waste your time on a "striping kit", looks good as is

10. yardguy28

yardguy28 LawnSite Platinum Member

yeah right on. i wouldn't mess with a stripe kit.

that thing stripes better than my toro grandstand with stripe kit.

it's nice to see hard working guys though. most people wouldn't even think of starting a lawn business unless they could get a truck and trailer to pull the equipment around in.

i know i would have never started my business that way. i'll admit i'm on the lazy side sometimes.........:laugh: